UEFA Champions Festival in Kyiv during final week – UEFA Champions League – News
The UEFA Champions Festival will be located in the magnificent setting of Kyiv city centre.
The UEFA Champions Festival is an annual event taking place in the UEFA Champions League final host city in the days surrounding the game and it is free to attend. This year’s edition promises more entertainment, music and football activities from UEFA and its partners than ever before. It will give visitors the chance to enjoy a real UEFA Champions League experience in one of the most passionately developing sporting cities in the world.
UEFA Champions Festival highlights:
- The opening ceremony, which will herald the arrival of the trophy, will begin at 10:40 on Thursday 24 May.
- A match involving the Homeless World Cup Foundation will take place on Thursday at the festival mini-pitch as part of UEFA’s #EqualGame campaign.
- Watch the UEFA Ultimate Champions Tournament from 16:00 on Friday. This will see UEFA Champions League legends take part in a five-a-side tournament on a pitch installed on Khreshchatyk Street. FULL LINE-UPS HERE
- The mayor of Kyiv, former world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, is due to attend.
- Have your photo taken with the UEFA Champions League trophy.
- Visit the UEFA Champions Gallery to view some of the most iconic moments from previous men’s and women’s UEFA Champions League finals.
- Meet former UEFA Champions League stars at one of the ambassador autograph signing sessions.
- Enjoy some of Kyiv and Ukraine’s best local DJs, bands and performers on stage.
- See some of the best youth football from around the world at the adidas Young Champions Tournament.
- Win incredible prizes and get hold of UEFA Champions League souvenirs for all the family.
Please note that there will be no organised public screening of the UEFA Champions League final at the festival.
Champions Festival partner activations
adidas: Check out official UEFA Champions League merchandise at the adidas superstore.
Heineken: Come and find the Heineken bars and photo booth to show us how you #SHARETHEDRAMA and win last-minute tickets to the final.
Mastercard: Score a penalty at Mastercard’s stand and #StartSomethingPriceless with your goal celebration. Keep your eyes peeled for very special guests who will be dropping by throughout the weekend.
MGU: Immerse yourself in a match broadcast; be a host, try the role of a director or be a player during a flash interview.
Nissan: Test your 360° awareness with a fun fast-paced football experience and beat the competition to win incredible prizes.
Pepsi: Walk in the boots of your football heroes in Pepsi’s highly immersive hyper-reality football experience, or create your own customised Champions Festival moment in the interactive photo booths.
Lay’s: Support your team by showing football emotions in three fun interactive experiences and find out which of Messi’s super squad you are.
PlayStation: Win final tickets with the PlayStation Skeeball competition (ends Saturday 13:00). Play the UEFA Champions League in stunning 4K on PS4 Pro with PES 2018 and challenge your friends on PlayLink.
UniCredit: Beat the robot keeper to win great prizes!
Xperia from Sony: Explore the new Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact featuring the world’s first 4K HDR movie recording in a smartphone and see if you can win a pair of last-minute tickets for the final (competition ends Saturday 13:00).
All times are local